Wandering Through Moe's Wondering

I have always tended to wonder more than most people. I wonder why that is. Although fibromyalgia has limited my physical wonderings it has also given me a new perspective on the world. This has added to my mental wondering, when I’m not in a fibro fog This blog is a place for me to post my wondering thoughts. Maybe I will find others who also wonder about the same things. Maybe if keeping a log of my wonderings will help me figure things out. Join in my wandering through wonderings.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Children

v B b C f E h H p I N T Yv B b C f E h H p I N T Y

  • I wonder how boys live long enough to propagate
  • I wonder how mothers survive raising sons.
  • I wonder how fathers, knowing what they were like as young men, survive raising daughters.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger zay said…

    Mothers survive raising sons through bottling up their pain, like all women do, and for exercising only patience and care; fathers survive raising daughters by ensuring their daughter will be surrounded by only the best of the boys who are in her world... of course, most fathers don't believe there is anyone good enough to fill that place usually.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home