Wandering Through Moe's Wondering

I have always tended to wonder more than most people. I wonder why that is. Although fibromyalgia has limited my physical wonderings it has also given me a new perspective on the world. This has added to my mental wondering, when I’m not in a fibro fog This blog is a place for me to post my wondering thoughts. Maybe I will find others who also wonder about the same things. Maybe if keeping a log of my wonderings will help me figure things out. Join in my wandering through wonderings.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Children

v B b C f E h H p I N T Yv B b C f E h H p I N T Y

  • I wonder how boys live long enough to propagate
  • I wonder how mothers survive raising sons.
  • I wonder how fathers, knowing what they were like as young men, survive raising daughters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home