Wandering Through Moe's Wondering

I have always tended to wonder more than most people. I wonder why that is. Although fibromyalgia has limited my physical wonderings it has also given me a new perspective on the world. This has added to my mental wondering, when I’m not in a fibro fog This blog is a place for me to post my wondering thoughts. Maybe I will find others who also wonder about the same things. Maybe if keeping a log of my wonderings will help me figure things out. Join in my wandering through wonderings.

Monday, January 03, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR?

After realizing I had not yet sent my New Year's greeting I wondered if it was too late to send it.

Then I thought, the year is 365 days long, I am only 3 days late.

(3/365) x 100 = 0.82%

Only 0.82% late?

Heck, for me this is early!!!

H A P P Y- N E W -Y E A R !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home