Wandering Through Moe's Wondering

I have always tended to wonder more than most people. I wonder why that is. Although fibromyalgia has limited my physical wonderings it has also given me a new perspective on the world. This has added to my mental wondering, when I’m not in a fibro fog This blog is a place for me to post my wondering thoughts. Maybe I will find others who also wonder about the same things. Maybe if keeping a log of my wonderings will help me figure things out. Join in my wandering through wonderings.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Inauguration Fun

President George Bush is splurging $40 million on balls, concerts and candlelit dinners for his inauguration celebrations. He and his supporters plan to celebrate with fireworks and several days of parties, including a Black Tie and Boots Ball and nine other balls.

Don't worry though, companies and individual donors, not taxpayers, are footing the bill for the festivities.



By the way, if you look at the Official Bush Inauguration Celebrations Website you will see some interesting things. http://www.inaugural05.com/

* Check out the Official Countdown to The Inauguration Clock.
* Drop by the Official Inaugural Gift Shop (AKA: GOP Shoppe) : http://www.inauguralgiftshop.com/cgi-bin/ishop
What income bracket do you think they are expecting to buy this stuff?
  • Accessories: Money Clips, Cufflinks, Lapel Pin, Tie Bar
  • Crystal: Paperweight. Flute Set, Jewelry Box, Crystal Bell
  • Medallians: Silver Medallion, Bronze Medallion

* Check out the Major Donor Information page (Remember these are ONLY the Major ones.): http://www.inaugural05.com/donors/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home