Wandering Through Moe's Wondering

I have always tended to wonder more than most people. I wonder why that is. Although fibromyalgia has limited my physical wonderings it has also given me a new perspective on the world. This has added to my mental wondering, when I’m not in a fibro fog This blog is a place for me to post my wondering thoughts. Maybe I will find others who also wonder about the same things. Maybe if keeping a log of my wonderings will help me figure things out. Join in my wandering through wonderings.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bye-Bye Blogger Pet

The Blogger Pet is no more.

It interfered with the layout of my blog.

I am sure it was something I did
but I did not want to waste any more time trying to figure it out.
-------
Operationally, God is beginning to resemble not a ruler
but the last fading smile of a cosmic Cheshire cat.

Sir Julian Huxley (1887 - 1975