Wandering Through Moe's Wondering

I have always tended to wonder more than most people. I wonder why that is. Although fibromyalgia has limited my physical wonderings it has also given me a new perspective on the world. This has added to my mental wondering, when I’m not in a fibro fog This blog is a place for me to post my wondering thoughts. Maybe I will find others who also wonder about the same things. Maybe if keeping a log of my wonderings will help me figure things out. Join in my wandering through wonderings.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Dumb Bush Quotes

From Liberal Forum Blog

"Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it." -- George W. Bush

"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children." -- George W. Bush.

"I don't need to be subliminabable." -- George W. Bush.

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun." -- George W. Bush.

"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live." -- George W. Bush.

"I don't want nations feeling like that they can bully ourselves and our allies. I want to have a ballistic defense system so that we can make the world more peaceful, and at the same time I want to reduce our own nuclear capacities to the level commiserate with keeping the peace." --George W. Bush.

"They said this issue wouldn't resignate with the People. They've been proved wrong, it does resignate." -- George W. Bush.

"I've been talking to Vicente Fox, the new president of Mexico... I know him... to have gas and oil sent to U.S.... so we'll not depend on foreign oil." --George W. Bush.

"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." -- George W. Bush.

"If affirmative action means what I just described, what I'm for, then I'm for it." -- George W. Bush

"If you don't stand for anything, you don't standfor anything!" -- George W. Bush.