Wandering Through Moe's Wondering

I have always tended to wonder more than most people. I wonder why that is. Although fibromyalgia has limited my physical wonderings it has also given me a new perspective on the world. This has added to my mental wondering, when I’m not in a fibro fog This blog is a place for me to post my wondering thoughts. Maybe I will find others who also wonder about the same things. Maybe if keeping a log of my wonderings will help me figure things out. Join in my wandering through wonderings.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Swallowtail WebCam

Update on the swallowtail butterfly caterpillars: "Parsley", the name of the oldest caterpillar, has gotten HUGE! The picture on the right shows him, at his largest size, searching for a place to form his chrysalis. He has finally found a spot and is currently forming his chrysalis. I will include a picture as soon as he is done.

Parsley now has a friend, whom we named "Lacey". We found her amongst the other parsley plants. Feeding both of these hungry eating machines has meant a great need for more plants. We now have sixteen plants. This should be enough to feed 2 caterpillars.

You can watch them on my webcam here live.
<- Lacey on the left.
Parsley on the right.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home